We take infringement of others' intellectual property rights very seriously and will respond to any lawful claims of infringement. The following is a statement of our DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy, which outlines the procedure for submitting reports of alleged infringement.
"In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (""DMCA"")", if you believe your copyright is being infringed on the website, you must provide a written notice of such that includes the following:
- A description of the material that is alleged to be infringed, or if multiple materials are alleged to be infringed, a representative list of such.
- The location of the material that is believed to be infringing , including the URL(s) where the material is located or any other information detailed enough to enable us to locate the material.
- Adequate information to allow us to contact you, including your name, phone number, postal address and email address.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the allegedly infringing material has not been authorized by you the copyright holder, by your agent, or by the law.
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information submitted in your notice is accurate and that you own the copyright to the disputed material or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature of your authorized representative.
Please be advised that any DMCA Notice that is submitted without all of the previously listed information will be disregarded.
Please forward your completed DMCA Notice to us via our contact form.
If you submit an infringement notification in which the facts are misrepresented, you are liable for damages under the law (see Section 512(f) of the DMCA). To ensure there are no legal consequences, do not falsify copyright infringement claims.
It is this website's policy to disable access at any time to any material claimed to be infringing or deemed to be so by facts or circumstances that indicate infringing activity. The accounts of repeat copyright infringers will be terminated, when appropriate. Access to the infringing material will be disabled expeditiously in compliance with the procedures of 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We may modify this policy at any time, and therefore we advise all persons who might be affected by this policy to re-visit it at regular intervals to keep informed of any such changes.